Search Engine Marketing - Profile Overview

I am a talented online service provider.  

I really want to take my profession to the next level by offering real time services such as search engine optimization/marketing, telemarketing, market research, and e-branding. 


I can conveniently do the following for you: 
- Partner with Sales to deliver great results for customers
- Analyze performance of Customers' portfolio of paid search marketing campaigns
- Conduct deep data analysis to inform strategic marketing insights and optimization requirements
- Provide in-depth consulting services to high spend advertisers
- Recommend on-going creative and pricing strategies to improve Customer results
- Craft on-going targeting recommendations based on audience composition analysis and geographic campaign requirements

I have a solid background in managing relevant keyword universe, keyword bidding strategies and measuring success of online marketing efforts.  

I long to help my clients manage all promotional and educational campaigns to optimize brands recognition and revenue.

I can handle MS Office, Web Position, Adwords Editor and other various online marketing tools.

I love to apply my relevant tools in helping others succeed.  

Let's work together for the success of your business.
Search Engine Marketing - Profile Overview Search Engine Marketing - Profile Overview Reviewed by Unknown on 8:58 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.