UpWork Cover Letter Sample for Craigslist Ads Posting


Dear Hiring Manager,
I have reviewed your posting and thought it’s under my expertise. I have done several similar assignments on my oDesk profile. Based on my skills and prior experience, I am confident that I can do a great job for you. I know how to post live ads on craigslist. Most ads will be live and there will be no fake or spam. Please give me an opportunity to provide an excellent work for you.
If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I look forward to hear from you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best regards
Your Name
UpWork Cover Letter Sample for Craigslist Ads Posting UpWork Cover Letter Sample for Craigslist Ads Posting    Reviewed by Unknown on 9:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.